The Villa Experience
Let’s face it, the annual family picnic or trip to the campground can get old. A great way for families to bond is by taking a vacation together somewhere truly special.Whether it’s just you and the kids or the whole family reunion, the Turks and Caicos Islands arethe perfect destination for a fun, relaxing and adventurous vacation for those of all ages.
Sometimes hotels and resorts can get so rowdy and hectic that families can’t enjoy their time together. One of the best ways to experience the island is through sharing a villa with your family. A private villa gives your family the home away from home feeling, but with all the little luxuries and a tropical setting that’s beyond parallel. Families can hold private barbeques, swim in their own private pool, cook in gourmet kitchens, andhave a relaxing game night in the living room. A Turks and Caicos villa makes it easy for families to come together in a private environment while enjoying all that Turks and Caicos has to offer.
Great Things to Do with your Family in Turks and Caicos:
•Snorkeling– Explore the pristine blue water and sea life with the kids, as they experience sites they’ve never seen before. The beautiful array of colorful fish and coral will have the kids talking for days.
• Parasailing– More of the adventurous type? Go parasailing with that crazy uncle of yours and experience the exhilaration of flying over the Caribbean Sea.
• Golf& Tennis¬- What’s a family outing without some friendly competition? Tennis and Golf are available nearby all of the villas and reservations are available.
• Just Relax on the Beach– enjoy long stretches of unspoiled beach as you relax with your family and sunbathe or take a splash in the ocean.Conde Nast Traveler named seven mile long Grace Bay Beach the ‘Best Beach in the Caribbean’.
Dining for the Entire Family
Plenty of dining options are available for your family:
• Full Kitchens-Each Villa comes with a full kitchen, and many have outdoor grills so you can have a home cooked meal while on vacation.
• Restaurants -Reserve a table at Lemon Café in Village at Grace Bay or have them cater a gathering at your villa. The many island restaurants offer every imaginable menu.
• Personal Chef– Have a personal chef come to your villa and cook your family the perfect dinner.
Enjoy the Private Luxury of a Villa
There are plenty of villas located throughout the Turks and Caicos Islands, big enough for families of all sizes. The following villas located on the main island of Providenciales will give you an idea of what your family can experience.
Seabreeze Villa: This luxurious villa has 4 Bedrooms and can hold up to 8 family members. Has 3 king bedrooms and 1 queen bedrooms, with bath ensuite.
• Open concept kitchen,dining room and living room
• Flat Screen HDTV’s and an X-Box gaming system. Perfect for the kids.
• Outdoor kitchen for a family BBQ.
• Overlooks beautiful Grace Bay Beach.
• Every little luxury and convenience.
This is a villa that not only is big enough for the family, but has all of the amenities to entertain them, something a hotel could not offer.
Pelican Vista:This 4 Bedroom villa can hold up to 8 family members.
• Gourmet kitchen
• Large privatepool
• 4 ½ baths
• Tiki Bar and BBQ poolside
• Lots of room and lots of luxury.
Villa del Sol:This 3 bedroom villa can hold up to 6 family members.
• Private pool and direct beachfront
• Gourmet kitchen
• Outdoor dining and living room
• Villa Bar
• Elegant with exquisite details.
For big family gatherings, Pelican Vista and Villa del Sol can be rented together for a discount.
A private Turks and Caicos villa is perfect for a destination wedding followed by a very special island honeymoon. Spoil yourself, your bridal party and family with the most exotic wedding and accommodations. No worrying about crowds or your family complaining about the hotel, when they can have a villa of their own. Plenty of space, relaxation and fun are to be had at your family’s vacation or destination wedding in the Turks and Caicos Islands.