Beautifully Renovated Spacious Waterfront Villa with Private Beach on Chalk Sound
It’s said that the best in life is worth waiting for and this is certainly true of this beautiful newly renovated four-bedroom Providenciales luxury villa. This elegant vacation home is located in a prime residential area overlooking the tranquil turquoise waters of Chalk Sound and has its own private beach for your enjoyment and pleasure.
Main Villa: Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen and breakfast nook, coupled with a living room complete with custom built furniture, flat screen TV and WiFi to laze, relax, read or enjoy a movie. There is a powder room on the main floor for your convenience. The two bedrooms, both with ensuite bath, are both masters and are on the second floor. Metered air con throughout.
Guest Cottages: Each cottage allows privacy for couples, teens, or visiting guests. Each is equipped with two extra long twins that can remain as is or convert to king size beds as per your request. Each cottage also has a living room, dining/kitchenette facility, bathroom/shower and terrace, and is equipped with Cable TV, air-conditioning (bedrooms only) and ceiling fans.
Both the main villa and guest cottages are equipped with flat screen TV’s in every bedroom, as well as in the living room in the main house, air conditioning, and fans.
Free high speed wireless internet is also available for those who wish to stay connected.
The stunning pool is sunk into the sundeck in front of the main villa and between the two cottages. The sundeck is perfect for catching the cooling trade wind breezes while tanning on loungers or dining al fresco. The white sands of Sapodilla Beach are also available across the street on the ocean side, a short stroll away. The villa is also unique in having a private beach and kayak available for your use. A private tennis court membership at Taylor Bay is also included in the rental.
Bright Idea Villa Features, Amenities, and Luxuries:
Three villas for the price of one! Bright Idea main house and two guest cottages for a total of 2,500 sq feet of interior living space and great for privacy in larger groups. All bedrooms are equipped with metered air con for your comfort.
Black out curtains and beautiful sheers in main house bedrooms for your sleeping comfort.
- Optional Air Con: Main house throughout, cottages in bedrooms only (see below)
Fabulous pool with outstanding views, approx. 16 x 28′
- Your own private beach with loungers and kayaks
Alfresco dining with seating for 8 on a spacious 800 sq foot sundeck
Terraces for both Guest Cottages
- Bedrooms upstairs share a terrace with astounding views of the simmering turquoise waters of Chalk Sound
24/7 Monitored security
Equipped Kitchen with bar counter and breakfast nook
4 bedrooms: 1 kings, 3 sets of extra long twins that convertible to spacious king size beds at your request
Ensuite bathroom/showers with each bedroom to ensure privacy
Powder room/laundry in main house for comfort and convenience
- The property is unique in that it has its own private beach offering lounge chairs and kayaks for your pleasure
Guest cottages are equipped with a living room, dining/kitchenette, TV, one bedroom with bath/shower ensuite, a/c in bedrooms only, ceiling fans and private terrace
Laundry facilities in the main house
- 55″ flat screen TV in the living room, as well as flat screen TV’s in each bedroom
- Safe for lock off of personal items
I-pod docking station
Hi speed wireless internet
Ceiling fans in all rooms for cool, Caribbean breezes
Enjoy cooking al fresco on the sundeck using the BBQ (propane)
Light midweek cleaning is included for any stay of 7 nights or more
Al fresco dining on pool sundeck, seats 8
Comfy rattan deck lounge chairs and large umbrella
Linens and beach towels
- Equipped kitchen
Enjoy the Natural Beauty of the Turks and Caicos Islands
Enjoy your own private sandy beach access to Chalk Sound, full of interesting cays and hidden grottos, for fascinating Turks and Caicos snorkeling and kayaking.
Breath-taking island sunsets and easy access to Sapodilla Beach will make your vacation unforgettable.
Aside from having your own private beach – a rarity in Providenciales – you also have access to Taylor Bay’s private tennis club (as seen below), just a 4-5 minute walk down the road, so don’t forget to bring your racquets.
And for your dining and/or relaxation pleasure, Las Brisas Restaurant and Bar is a 5 minute walk down the road.
You can also do some quick shopping at the Caicos Gas Mini Mart, a 4 minute drive away.
- Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional
- Security Deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released.
- Check-In time: 4 pm
- Check-Out time: 10 am
- No smoking policy inside the house.
- 7 night minimum high season
- One midweek clean per seven night stay
- Garden service once per week
- Pool service once per week
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Optional A/C: Should you opt to use air con, meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI while here to see what that additional charge is.
- Occupancy: 8 people
- 4 beach chairs
- No smoking in the villa
- Voltage 110
- Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent
Contact Tranquility Vacations and make your Turks and Caicos Villa Reservations today via our website, or please call us at 1-649-231-1474 any time!
To hear what clients have to say about their “Tranquility” experience, please read their testimonials.
Nightly rates for Bright Idea Villa
|May 1 – Oct 31||Nov 1 – Apr 31||Xmas / New Year|
|Minimum stay||7 nights||7 nights||14 nights|
**XMAS/NEW YEAR dates 2016/17 are Dec 17 to Jan 7
Travelers’ Choice rated Providenciales the #1 island in the world.
Dynamic growth continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive way.
While there is no active construction adjacent to our properties, there might be new construction in the area.
This however should not affect the privacy or quality of your stay.