Beautiful 6 bed 6 bath ensuite luxury villa in Leeward, a minute walk from Grace Bay Beach
Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, TCI
“Our group of 8 girlfriends arrived and fell in love with this house, Pelican Vista, the location, and the beach IMMEDIATELY. The property is just a gorgeous as described and a very nice welcoming was provided by the management. We spent most days down at the practically private beach with a couple of trips in to town for shopping, dining out and a private charter boat trip (so much fun). We grilled out and hung at the pool at Pelican Vista in the evenings and enjoyed being able to choose between meals at the house or going out. You do need a car unless you plan on staying put once you get there. We all agreed we want to do a repeat trip very soon!”
Your Caribbean dream vacation awaits you at Pelican Vista, one of the newest and most spectacular multi-million dollar homes to be developed in the exclusive residential area of Leeward, on the island of Providenciales, TCI. This magnificent 4 bedroom, 4 en-suite bath rental is the epitome of a tropical paradise hideaway. From this two-story Grace Bay Beach villa, enjoy birds-eye views of the famed shimmering turquoise-blue waters and white sands. Pelican Vista is the perfect location to create Turks and Caicos vacation memories to last a lifetime!
The Pelican Vista Experience
Pelican Vista is a unique Turks and Caicos vacation experience Besides the beautiful view of award-winning Grace Bay Beach and the fun-filled nightlife in Providenciales, Pelican Vista has so much to offer right on its own landscaped grounds. Between the luxurious living quarters and private bathrooms in each of the four bedroom suites, you will find yourself with lots of room to relax everything you could possibly desire for a Caribbean luxury vacation.
Find yourself in the perfect environment to create incredible Caribbean meals using the gourmet kitchen crafted from exotic zebra wood. Be sure to enjoy your vacation with a dishwasher, microwave, oven and warming tray, as well as the beautiful outdoor wet bar and grill with surround sound music poolside. You can even enjoy your food outside in the screened, pool-side gazebo.
Take in your surroundings and enjoy amazing views of the ocean and Grace Bay beach from the second story veranda and third story cupola/crow’s nest. The breath-taking views of the turquoise waters from the comfort of the house must be seen to be believed.
Just a 3-4 minute walk from the gate to one of the world’s award winning beaches, you will find yourself torn between the warm waters and private villa pool!
Pelican Vista offers approximately 2400 square feet of luxurious living space and privacy. And with a just a quick 10-15 minute walk down the beach, you can drop by several excellent Turks & Caicos restaurants and bars.
Pelican Vista Luxury Villa Guests will enjoy:
- Four identically-sized and luxuriously appointed master bedrooms with ensuite bath and private toilet, closets and a safe: 2 king bed suites and 2 suites with extra long twins that can be set up as kings on request in the main house
- The Guest House has a luxuriously appointed master bedroom with ensuite bath and private toilet, closet, safe, mini fridge as well as an exterior privacy shower, as well as a patio. The second bedroom offers 2 sets of bunk beds, suitable for 4 children, with flat screen TV and bath/shower ensuite.
- Master Music Center in the living room with 3 remote surround sound music stations (on the main floor, on the second floor outdoor living room, and the third at the bar)
- Flat screen TV in the living room and in each bedroom offering local cable tv
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with upscale appliances and an extra fridge for drinks, mini fridge in Guest House
- Gazebo Tiki Hut complete with BBQ and wet bar
- 2nd and 3rd floor verandas
- Two computer work stations with free wireless internet; Free Wifi available in main floor area of villa, that is, living/dining/kitchen area only
- Optional Air Conditioning, bedrooms only (see below)
- Separate Laundry room with washer and dryers
- Private Pool 39’ x 20’ with swim up to bar seats and loungers around pool on the terrace
- Stunning designer spiral staircase enclosed in glass
- Linens, towels and beach towels available.
- Loungers and umbrella around the pool area
- Light Mid Week Maid Service included on stay of 7 nights or more
- Easy access to the incredible Turks and Caicos water sports, bonefishing, snorkeling, shopping, golf course, night life, restaurants and casino.
- Exclusive Leeward Area: The world renowned Grace Bay beach is located just 150 yards from Pelican Vista’s garden gate
Two bedrooms on main floor feature:
Both main floor bedrooms come equipped with extra-long twin beds that convert to King beds on request.
Each bedroom is supplied with en-suite bathroom with shower and private water closet, Flat screen TV, MPV docking station, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe and Screened windows.
These two main floor bedrooms have private access to the pool deck and lounging area.
Two bedrooms on 2nd floor feature:
Both 2nd floor bedrooms come equipped with King-size beds.
Each bedroom is again supplied with identical an en-suite bathroom with shower and private water closet, Flat screen TV, MPV docking station, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Screened windows.
These second floor bedrooms share a large terrace with seating and fabulous views.
Two bedrooms in Guest House feature:
Exterior privacy shower in King bedroom GH
Both Guest House bedrooms come equipped with flat screen TV’s and ensuite bathrooms, as well as a private patio.
One bedroom has King-size bed, mini fridge, exterior privacy shower, bath ensuite, safe, tea kettle, coffee pot.
Second bedroom, by popular demand, was created to house two sets of bunks, flat screen TV and ensuite bath that has bath/shower, the whole to accommodate 4 children together.
- Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional
- Security Deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released.
- Check-In time: 4 pm
- Check-Out time: 10 am
- No smoking policy inside the house.
- 7 night minimum high season
- One midweek clean on any stay of 7 or more nights
- Garden service once per week
- Pool service once per week
- Children of all ages are welcome to the maximum of 4.
- Optional Air Con: Bedrooms only. Should you decide to use the optional air con, the meters are read on arrival and on departure and is charged at the going island rate during the time of your stay. Where Fortis TCI charges a base rate, it also adds an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. You can visit their website while here to learn what it is.
- Occupancy: 10 adults, 4 children only
- No smoking in the villa
- Voltage 110
- Currency is US dollars
- Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent.
Guest Services Here to Assist You
Tranquility’s Guest Services Concierge is ready to arrange every detail of your Turks and Caicos villa adventure. Dinner reservations, a message, Turks and Caicos fishing charters are just a few activities our Guest Concierge will assist you with.
Reserve Luxurious Pelican Vista Today & Be our Pampered Guest
Contact Tranquility Vacations and make your Turks and Caicos Villa Reservations today via our website, or please call us at 1-649-231-1474 any time!
To hear what clients have to say about their “Tranquility” experience, please read their testimonials.
6 bed nightly rates for Pelican Vista
|May 1 – Oct 31||Nov 1 – Apr 31||Xmas / New Year|
|Price/night/6 bed option||$1430||$1530||$1830|
|Minimum stay||7 nights||7 nights||14 nights|
**XMAS/NEW YEAR dates 2017 are Dec 16 to Jan 5.
Disclaimer re construction:
Travelers’ Choice rated Providenciales the #1 island in the world.
Dynamic growth continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive way, and as a result, we can never guarantee that there will be no new construction in the area.
We apologize in advance if the privacy or quality of your stay is affected by unexpected construction.