This large Hemmingway-style property offers grace, tranquility and near proximity to the famed Grace Bay Beach
Welcome to a tropical slice of heaven at the Windrose Estate, comprised of two separate buildings; the first, known as the ‘Beach House’, is a large, spacious villa facing Grace Bay beach. The breath-taking ocean views and the sugar-fine beach will never be forgotten.
The second building is a spacious 3 story duplex, which sits at the end of a private winding pathway behind the Beach House. The duplex is composed of two villa rentals, known as the Cottage (the entire main floor and private veranda) and the Guest House (the entire second floor, loft and veranda).
The Cottage – your rental – makes up the entire main floor. It is a one bedroom villa with a private veranda where you can enjoy the beautifully landscaped garden while dining al fresco.
Surrounded by landscape to ensure privacy and with a comfortable and charming interior, the Cottage is a lovely budget-minded haven for those looking for excellent location, privacy and proximity to the beach. This rental is very popular honeymoon getaway. It is an easy beach-walk to restaurants at the Gansevoort, West Bay Club, Turks and Caicos Club and Windsong Resort, as well as excellent snorkeling in front of Somewhere Restaurant.
For in home dining pleasure, meals can be prepared inside or on the BBQ grill on the patio, which offers the perfect spot for having cocktails. The famed Grace Bay beach is some 300 yards away.
Close Proximity to Grace Bay Beach
Windrose Cottage Features and Amenities:
- Equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning in bedroom only, metered as per usage at going island rate during the time of your stay
- Gas Grill and veranda with dining table for relaxation and outdoor dining
- Comfortable king size bed bedroom with reading corner and ensuite bath.
- Just 300 feet from the beautiful Grace Bay Beach, with access via the Windsong Resort pathway next door.
- TV with Cable TV
- Wifi internet or hardwire optional
- Microwave, Coffee maker, Toaster
- Ipod station
- 2 beach chairs
- Outdoor shower post beach
- Shared Laundry room with Washer & Dryer
- 24 hr monitored security system and CCTV
- Linens and beach towels provided
Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional (increase from 11% to 12% effective July 1st, 2013)
Security Deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, credit card number required as security
Check-In time: 4 pm
Check-Out time: 11 am
No smoking policy inside the house.
Occupancy: 2 people
Reserve Windrose Cottage Today!
Make your reservation on our website or call us at 866-648-0190