Grace House TCI; a budget-minded family rental!
Grace House TCI is located in the exclusive Blue Mountain subdivision of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Island. It is a wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a large terraced pool and loungers. There is also an exterior screened veranda, private exterior reading or cocktail nook, as well as a second story sundeck with astounding views. Every detail is designed to create an unforgettable vacation. The drive by car to Grace Bay beach takes some 4- 5 minutes and the property is central to grocery stores, shopping, restaurants, night life and water activities.
Grace House TCI is ideal for families. The villa comes fully-equipped with wireless internet, cable TV, metered central air-conditioning, as well as a fully-stocked kitchen and linen closet. And for those BBQ enthusiasts, there’s nothing like cooking freshly caught fish or lobster right outside on the terrace.
Check out Grace’s amenities:
Interior: 3 bedrooms: 1 King with ensuite and flat screen TV, 1 Queen with flat screen TV, 2 Twin beds
Comfortable furnishings, flat screen TV in living room
Master bath ensuite, shared full bath for the other two bedrooms
- Dining room for 6
Kitchen is fully equipped with island, seating for two
Beddings, linens, towels and beach towels available.
Washer and dryer in the kitchen make beach living easy.
Exterior: Screened veranda with breakfast nook for 4 and arm chairs
Private Pool with comfy loungers
- Rooftop terrace with comfy loungers
Enjoy the exterior reading nook
- Great propane BBQ grill for pool side alfresco dining.
Optional Air con (see below)
Monitored 24/7 security system and medical alert remote. Front of property is gated.
***Feb 8th, 2016: With regret, the water slide has been removed as it was accidentally, but irreparably damaged. Owner is working on a replacement. We regret any inconvenience.
Turks and Caicos beach living: water sports, scuba diving, seaside restaurants, Caribbean bone fishing, night life, casino, shopping, restaurants, golf, tennis are within easy access via a short drive right in Grace Bay.
For those looking to enjoy our famed, sugar-fine, sandy beaches, Grace Bay beach is but a few minutes drive away! In a country themed “Beautiful By Nature”, one can walk miles of powder soft white sand beaches, enjoying a multitude of hues of clear blue sea and sky. Beautiful beaches are scattered on all sides of Providenciales, but the most spectacular is the 12 mile stretch of Grace Bay beach!
To enjoy every moment of your stay in Turks and Caicos, our experienced concierge can arrange in home massages, a tour of Providenciales, a round of golf, a fishing trip. If you’re feeling adventurous, a helicopter tour could be lots of fun too! Or let’s get the kids involved in some water sports fun!
Car rental is recommended not only for accessing the other wonderful features of the island and beaches, but to also join in the hustle and bustle of Grace Bay’s shopping areas for groceries and many recommended restaurants. Grace House truly is your destination for beautiful sun, fun, and relaxation, where Tranquility staff are waiting to welcome you ‘home’!
Grace House TCI Policies
- Tax: 12% Government Tax is additional
- Cleaning Fee: $200 per 7 night stay is additional
- Additional housekeeping during your stay is optional.
- Security Deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security.
- Check-In time: 4 pm
- Check-Out time: 10 am
- Children of all ages welcome
- No smoking policy inside the house.
- 7 night minimum high season
- Garden service once per week
- Pool service once per week
- Optional Air Con: Should you decide to use the optional air con, the meter is read on arrival and on departure and is charged at the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. You can visit the website of Fortis TCI while here to learn what it is.
- Occupancy: 6 people
- The Owner agrees to provide necessary linens, beach towels, kitchen equipment, TV, telephone, washer/dryer, maid service before and after the rental period. Cribs, high chairs, baby equipment, beach chairs, umbrellas, bikes, etc., are not included. Baby equipment can be rented through a third party on request at the time of booking at additional cost. Mid-week maid cleaning is available at additional cost if scheduling permits. Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent.
Reserve Grace House TCI today!
Contact Tranquility Vacations and make your Grace House Turks and Caicos Villa Reservations today via our website, or please call us at 649-231-1474 between 8 am to 8 pm! The Tranquility team looks forward to welcoming you ‘home’!
Tranquility Villa Guest Testimonials: Find out what so many happy island guests have to say about our vacation villas and our customer service. They come back year after year to experience the beauty of the TCI.
Nightly rates for Grace House
|May 1 – Oct 31||Nov 1 – Apr 31||Xmas / New Year|
|Minimum stay||7 nights||7 nights||14 nights|
***Xmas/New Year 2017 dates are Dec 16 to Jan 5
**$200 cleaning fee per 7 night stay
Travelers’ Choice rated Providenciales the #1 island in the world.
Dynamic growth continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive way.
While there is no active construction adjacent to our properties, there might be new construction in the area.
This however should not affect the privacy or quality of your stay.